Status: Made to Order
Depth-loading filter cartridges of GTG EPA series are used for intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo compressors at both onshore and offshore installations. They are particularly suitable for locations with high dust concentrations in the ambient air. GTG EPA filter cartridges are particular successful whenever the cleaning of surface filter cartridges does not produce any effective reduction in pressure drop, because the dust concentrations are too low and/or the dusts concerned are too sticky.
- Innovative high strength synthetic EPA micro-glassfiber media with water repellent coating.
- Uniform pleat spacing for maximum dust holding capacity.
- The advanced filter medium offers efficiencies of class E 10 or E 12 level, low pressure drop and high cost efficiency.
- GTG EPA cartridges have been optimized in terms of filtering area, pleat depth and number of pleats which means the active filtering area remains completely effective over its entire operating lifetime.
- The pleat pack, plus the inner and outer support cages are cast into the steel-galvanized or stainless steel end caps in a leakproof configuration.
- To further enhance lifetimes a coalescer or prefilter wrapper may be fitted depending upon ambient air conditions.
Powered by Froala Editor