Status: Made to Order
Pulse-jet filter cartridges of GTS double-cylindrical series are used for intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo compressors at both onshore and offshore installations. They are particularly suitable for locations with critical on-site conditions like desert areas or tropical climates with high relative humidity.
- GTS pulse-jet filter cartridges in double-cylindrical design, with their optimized self-cleaning characteristics, maximize useful lifetimes and minimize particle ingress in turbomachinery systems.
- High-strength synthetic microfiber nonwovens with water-repellent coating enable the GTS series to maintain excellent operational characteristics in all climatic duty conditions including high humidity locations.
- The double-cylindrical geometry in combination with flow-optimized spacing results in a particularly low pressure drop and very good cleanability via pulse-jet. This better pulse ability is a result of more open pleats compared to conical-cylindrical geometries.
- Innovative packaging of cartridge pairs reduces the transport volumes and packaging material. This makes an important contribution to sustainable environmental protection.
- To minimize corrosion and handling damage, the inner and outer support cage and base end caps are made from galvanized steel or stainless steel.
Powered by Froala Editor