Status: Made to Order
Compact T 90 Turbo
T 90 Compact pocket filters featuring innovative media technology are used for supply, exhaust and recirculated-air filtration in ventilation systems posing special safety quirements for arrestance capability, such as
- in intake air filtration for gas turbines and and compressors on- and off-shore
- in sophisticated air-conditioning systems (hospitals, laboratories, libraries,museums, airports, etc.)
- in industrial processes (chemicals, pharmaceuticals, foods and beverages,optics, electronics, paint shops, etc.)
- The Compact T 90 series is highly robust and offers maximum performance. This allowes not only a high resilience but also low pressure differences and excellent efficiency.
- Made from tear resistant synthetic-organic fibers, the optimized high-performance filter medium is responsible for the unique inherent stiffness of the pockets.
- The filter’s high dust-holding capacity and moisture resistance result in a long service life and impressive economic efficiency.
- High functional dependability, thanks to the leakproof-welded configuration of the filter pockets, foam-sealed into a PUR front frame, with aerodynamically optimized welded-in spacers and dimensionally stable construction of the filter element as a whole.
- T 90 Compact pocket filters are free of glass fibers, non-corroding, microbiologically inactive, and meet all the criteria laid down in VDI Guideline 6022 “Hygiene Requirements for HVAC Systems and Units”.
Powered by Froala Editor