Status: Made to Order
MaxiPleat MX 95
Viledon MaxiPleat cassette filters offer maximized operational reliability and cost-efficiency for supply, exhaust and recirculated air filtration in ventilation systems, e.g.
- in intake air filtration for gas turbines and compressors
- in industrial processes (chemicals, pharmaceuticals, foods and beverages, optics, electronics, surface treatment, etc.)
- in sophisticated air-conditioning applications (laboratories, libraries, museums, airports, office buildings, etc.)
- as policing filters in dust removal applications
- High-strength micro-glassfiber papers with a special thermoplastic bonding system and hydrophobic coating are used as filter media.
- Our patented thermal embossing process, with its optimum V-shaped pleat geometry, ensures full utilization of the filtering area and uniform dust deposition.
- The low average pressure drop, i.e. a very slow increase in the pressure drop, ensures a long useful lifetime, with cost-efficient and reliable operation.
- The leak-proof casting of the dimensionally stable pleat pack in the distortion-resistant plastic frame results in outstanding bursting strength as well as high security against dust penetration.
Powered by Froala Editor