Status: Made to Order
Pulse-jet filter cartridges of GTS conical-cylindrical series are used for intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo compressors at both onshore and offshore installations. They are particularly suitable for locations with critical on-site conditions like desert areas or tropical climates with high relative humidity.
- GTS conical-cylindrical pulse-jet filter cartridges, with their optimized self-cleaning characteristics, maximize the lifetimes of intake air systems for turbomachinery and reduce the operating costs significantly.
- Innovative high-strength synthetic microfiber nonwovens with water repellent coating enable the GTS series to maintain excellent operational characteristics in all climatic duty conditions including high humidity locations.
- The filter medium achieves high arrestance performance, large dust holding capacity, a low average pressure drop and high cost-efficiency.
- GTS filter cartridges have been optimized in terms of filtering area and pleat geometry. The active filtering area remains completely effective over its entire operating lifetime.
- To minimize corrosion, the inner and outer support cages, plus the cover and base, are made from galvanized steel or stainless steel. These components are cast in a leakproof configuration, so as to ensure maximized security against dust breakthrough during pulse-jet cleaning.
Powered by Froala Editor