Status: Made to Order
hydroPack MP 45 KTC-W filter cells are used for intake air filtration of
- gas turbines in power generation and in the oil and gas industry
- compressors and diesel and gas engines.
Here they extend the useful lifetimes of the downstream high-performance filters.
- Thanks to coalescing properties ideally suited for applications where filters are exposed to constant waterspray or fogging.
- hydroPack MP 45 KTC-W Filters are fully-potted resulting in a leak-free construction.
- A water barrier at the bottom of the filters back side reduces intaken water from reaching the clean-air side. This ensures enhanced prefilter lifetime and protection of the downstream filter stage.
- The entire filter element is metal-free and thus non-corroding and fully incinerable.
Powered by Froala Editor